We don’t just treat termites...
WE PREVENT THEM.
Termite control is one of the most important investments for your home. Mountaineer Pest Control believes the best defense against termites is a custom-fit plan based on the layout and construction of your home. After a thorough termite inspection, we prescribe a lethal combination of treatments to protect your biggest investment. Treating above and below ground provides you with complete protection in attics and walls and around eaves, windows, doors, plumbing pipes, foundations and slabs.
And if termites return after treatment, we promise to return for free.
A TERMITE CONTROL COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST
Our technicians undergo rigorous training on termite behavior to make your home an unwelcome place for them to thrive. We also offer:
- Unlimited lifetime damage repair
- Fast, friendly service
- Treatments to fit any budget
- Pest protection that’s friendly to the planet, as well as your family and pets
- Service around your schedule
A licensed pest management professional should be your only consideration when protecting your home from termites. Here’s why:
- We use proven treatments for termite control, including the Advance Termite Bait System, which detects colonies and eliminates them. Guaranteed.
- We don’t just treat termites. We prevent them.
- We know what to look for and where.
WHY DO YOU RECOMMEND THE ADVANCE TERMITE BAIT SYSTEM?
It’s an improvement over first-generation bait systems. Early systems offered a new way to control termites that was more aggressive at attacking the colony, yet less invasive than old-time methods. But those systems couldn’t control termites quickly and were difficult to service by pest professionals. Homeowners weren’t happy. The Advance Termite Bait System has turned things around with features like these:
- Faster hits. Termites are usually drawn to feeding stations within 15 to 45 days of installation.
- Colony elimination. The Advance Termite Bait System offers fast, effective colony kills in as little as 120 days.
- Bait load. A large container holds more bait to eliminate colonies faster. Plus, the bait is compressed to deliver maximum killing power in less space.
- Low profile. The system sits at soil level, much like a sprinkler head, which makes it less visible. Its low profile causes less interference with lawn equipment and pets.
- Tasty to termites. Multiple studies show that termites prefer the trademarked Puri-Cell food source over the wood in your home.
- Thorough. The Advance Termite Bait System destroys all termites, even the queen. There’s no drilling into your foundation or trenching around your home, and when properly maintained, the system will protect your home indefinitely.